We design and manufacture inspection devices, mechanical parts, process fixtures and holding fixtures. We also offer measurement services, 3D scanning, reverse engineering and manufacturing and/or updating of process tooling.
• Three-dimensional measuring of prototype or production parts with up to 0.013mm tolerance with controlled temperature, and up to 0.040mm on real operating conditions
• Inspection of first parts for the quality validation of suppliers.
• "Part - CAD" comparison, inspection of freeform shapes and deviation checkup in color scale.
FIRST PART APPROVAL
CAD VS PART COMPARISON
ON-SITE 3D MEASUREMENTS
8 - 8
GAGES DESIGN AND MANUFACTURE
3D SCANNING TO REDESIGN
2 - 4
• Design and manufacture of checking fixtures, holding fixtures and gages.
• Design of molds/dies.
• Reverse engineering, reparation and engineering changes on production and inspection tooling.
• Reverse engineering geometries automotive components, consumer goods, production tooling or inspection.
• Mechanical parts reconstruction.
MOULDS AND PATTERNS
MOLDS AND MODELS
5 - 5
• Surfaces machining in CNC machining centers.
• Machining of parts on CNC lathes.
• Flat and cylindrical grinding
• Machining on conventional lathe and milling machine.
• TIG and MIG welding.
• Structural fitting (workshops, support structures).
• Polymer 3D printing.
WE ARE 3DTI
Specialists with more than 15 years of experience on geometric control solutions, processes and production tooling for the industry.
To be identified as the most trusted company on geometric control solutions in Mexico and to push forward the design and engineering boundaries in order to offer the best and most adequate solutions for each specific project.
Provide technological solutions for the creation and inspection of products in a timely manner, providing a personalized attention to our clients that helps reaching their goals.
ADAPTABILITY - COMMITMENT - EXPERIENCE
Carlos Iván Romero Martínez
Miguel Ángel Orta Hernández
Luis César Marín Rodríguez
3 Design Tools International S.A. de C.V.
Aquiles Serdán No. 107, Col. Díaz Ordaz,
San Nicolás de los Garza, Nuevo León. C.P. 66480